[QOTW] RIP QOTW Uncensored

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sat Feb 15 11:32:27 EST 2020

It is with the greatest despair that I announce that QOTW Uncensored
will no longer be publishing.  The School wishes that the semi-bi-weekly
assortment of swear words, slurs and middle school jokes not be
connected with Commonwealth's reputation (I can't imagine why).

So, read the last uncensored published on Friday and look forward to a
glorious, censored, future.

In case you were wondering, there WILL NOT be a secret uncensored
mailing list which CANNOT be reached by emailing qwertz2764 at gmail.com.
So, DO NOT email that address with the subject heading "ADD ME TO THE
SECRET MAILING LIST." The secret mailing list DOES NOT exist.

I promise.

Chris "Plot Twist" MF