[QOTW] Special Broadcast [QOTW 11/15/16]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue Nov 15 20:24:06 EST 2016

Good evening, this is a special broadcast from QOTW news: Deneb has to
apply to college and doesn’t have time to write a theme.  End of
broadcast.

Last week’s winners:

Max: Do you ever think you'll meet your doppelgänger?
Linus: Yes

"It's not la problema, it's el problema! Think about trump, he's male,
he's the problem!" -Frederique

This week’s quotes!

(not important): Yeah, one of the downsides of soccer being over is no
more early dismissals.
Noah: And that I don't have anything to live for now.

"The state of Virginia has been forced to change its name to 'The
Virginia Commonwealth of Virginia'" -Reid

Anna Moss: Does anyone know what happened in Chicago right after 1890?
Reid: The last time the Cubs won the World Series

"What a punk, that Mr. Sherry!" -Anna Moss

"Dancing is not my piece of cake" -Thierry

“Tristan, try. Please.”
-Monica

"Ms. Haber, it is far too early in the morning for this kind of
existential crisis"
-Lizzie

"If you’re not strong enough to withstand a peanut, then you’re not
strong enough to withstand life." -Alex Dalton

"I put on two pairs of headphones and played a synthesizer by
candlelight.”
-Nate

Tarang: I know a little bit of sign language.
Jeremy: Really?
Tarang: *raises middle finger*

"It's a bit like Bigfoot" -Noah on the Commonwealth conservative

“p239: #4,11,14,corpse”
-Mr. Sherry's Calculus 1A syllabus

Susan: *dabs*

Mr.Barsi: I did an experiment today... I ran up the stairs.
Katherine Mateos: Show off...
Mr.Barsi: I have a leg up on you.

If you vote in qotw this week, you will receive an "I voted" sticker
courtesy of your local Mason Granof.

-Deneb “Once got a Nano Hex Bug stuck in his French horn” Scott