[QOTW] Special Broadcast [QOTW 11/28/16]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Nov 28 21:00:40 EST 2016

Good evening Commonwealth, welcome to Action News at 9:00. I’m Mason
Granof, and here is the latest:
Last week, the infamous bathroom bandit has struck again, removing all
the paper towels from the bathrooms, leaving us to use the largely
ineffective air dryers. When we contacted the headmaster for a comment,
he responded “Who is this? How did you get this number?” If you have any
information on the bandit, please alert local authorities immediately.
Next up, we have two local figures winning the illustrious “Quote of the
Week” award. The following quote won first prize in last’s week’s round
of judging:

WINNER:
Tarang: I know a little bit of sign language.
Jeremy: Really?
Tarang: *raises middle finger*

Congratulations to Tarang and Jeremy for their standout victory. We now
turn to my next segment, “Weekly Quotes”:

"Salt Lake City has become more dense as we invented AC and Mormons"
-Anna Moss

"I've always thought a good slogan for a German restaurant would be 'the
wurst is full of passionate intensity'" -Mr. Kerner, quoting Yeats

Mr. Wharton: Make sure you tank up at lunch.
Reid: ...tank up and invade Poland.

“I was going to get pita bread and hummus, but then I saw that there was
no hummus, and then there was no pita bread, so now I have just bread” -
Jason on Lunch

"I missed the Spanish-American war because I was in the bathroom" -Ellie
on US History

"I have this weird habit of going on YouTube and watching roller coaster
disasters" -Mr. Kerner

"Honestly, I don't think Belarus is a real country" -Erik

"We should call it 'Why Day,' like 'Why are we even here?'" -Mr. Barsi
on Wednesday-Friday

“You know what the worst part of childbirth is?! The second goddamn
baby!” -Ms. Haber to Linus

Katherine: It's really hard to put on pants, Caleb!
Mr. Lew: I know!

Thanks for tuning in Commonwealth. We’ll see you next week.

-Mason “The Reporter” Granof