[QOTW] QOTW

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon May 16 19:45:34 EDT 2016

[QOTW] A fairytale adventure! [5/16/16]

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom called Quotopia, which was ruled
by a kind and generous king, who was said to be the finest quoter in all
the land. All of his subjects agreed that his quotes were always topical
and funny, and were often improved by the lack of context associated
with them. He had a beautiful daughter who was unwed, so he called upon
the many nobles of the land to vie for hand of his daughter. The nobles
came bearing many quotes to offer the king as a gift to win his favor.
As the nobility of Quotopia assembled in the castle, the king came out
bearing a shining quote, and declared, “This is an example of what a
fine quote should be!”:

"Why didn't Mr. Letarte wake up on time?  Because he's never alarmed!"
-Shyam

All the nobility stared in awe of this glorious quote, and then laid
down their many quotes before the king and his daughter.

Ms Haber: Your pages are as virginal as they were when they were
printed.
John: Why must you phrase it like that?
Chessy (talking about the 1960s): BECAUSE IT'S A TIME OF SEX, JOHN

“I'll never be able to look Mr. Wharton in the eye again.”
-Sarah about the commonwealth dance concert

"Oh look it's my favorite memer!"
-Nate when seeing Tristan

“Just go to home depot. There are hot guys in Home Depot.”
-Anna

"There are only three things in life that cannot be avoided: death,
taxes, and student jobs."
-Mr. Rios

“I'm so thirsty. I need to eat that toilet paper.”
-Rachel Spitzer

"Oh my gosh he's so talented. He's also not wearing a lot of clothing"
-Sarah Curtis (with reference to some hot ballet dancer)

"Brutus yelled, 'nerd!!' then Caesar got tagged in the back like 27
times. Caesar was a straight thug."
- Omari

"It was like Steve Curry dropping a three pointer"
-Billy "Fellow Kids" Wharton

"Because that's a totally normal thing to do. You go into 1B and take
off your pants."
  -Ms. Burke

The king looked upon the many offerings, but before he could decide upon
a suitable suitor for his daughter, the princess declared that she
didn’t need a husband to define herself as a person at this stage in her
life,  and was going to first pursue her career before even thinking
about settling down and starting a family. The king, recognizing the
shifting landscape of the role of women in society, respected his
daughter’s decision, and they all lived happily ever after.

-Mason “The New King of Quotopia” Granof