[QOTW] Dialogue Analysis of the Commonwealth Students in Their Natural Habitat Upon Exposure to Other Members of Their Species [QOTW 5/10/16]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue May 10 14:04:04 EDT 2016

ABSTRACT:

This report analyzes various instances of dialogue among the species
"Discipuli Commonweltis", or the "Commonwealth Student", as well as
verbal manifestations of their parasitic relationship with the "Docti
Commonweltis", or the "Commonwealth Teacher".

Based on earlier data, analyses of the collective "Commonwelti" species
implied several notable conclusions. Firstly, the most representative
quotation of this microcosm is here defined by the Scott-KangSuh
Underwater Study (2016), which eloquently explains,
"Blublublubsumbitblublublubvote". A sample of the "Discipuli
Commonweltis" was selected to nominate quotations.

HYPOTHESIS:

The "Commonweltis" species are prone to engage in a form of monogamous
relationship, celebrated through a crude ceremony, as shown in:

"Did you just propose to me with half of a cheese Danish? Because, if
so, I accept."
-Rowan
(Scott-KangSuh Underwater Study, 2016)

DATA:

It was revealed through multiple experiments that these quotations may
be irrelevant to marital ceremonies. See below:

Moustafa: Is anyone suffering from allergies?
Tristan: I'm suffering because I'm allergic to bad vibes.

"If you're at Commonwealth, 'no' actually means 'maybe'."
-Mr. Letarte (concerning tests)

"Why didn't Mr. Letarte wake up on time?  Because he's never alarmed!"
-Shyam

"[Canada] thinks it's a country, and it's adorable, but let's be
real..."
-Mr. Rios

"The Real Prostitutes of Athens"
-title of Omari's research paper

"Ahoy mateys, would you like to buy a car?"
-Allison

"It's like Where's Waldo, but with G.Mo!"
-Shyam

"We assume in math that no one is making any mistakes."
-Mr. Letarte

Dawson: Do they know who the temporary Rusty will be next year?
Rusty: They've selected a Rustette.

"I have never curdled anyone in my entire life."
-Noah

CONCLUSION:

Unclear. These are some weeeeeird species, guys.

-G.Mo "the Science Guy" KangSuh