[QOTW] Underwater Edition! [QOTW 5/3/16]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue May 3 21:51:57 EDT 2016

Blub blubblublublublub! Blub blub blub blub blub blub
blublublublublublublublub!  Quote of the Week blublublublublublublublub.
  Blublublublublublublublub blub blublub blublublublub blublublublub!!!
Blublublublublublub.

Blub blub blub blublublubwinnersblubublub

"I quotient-ified it, and then I said 'Yucky!' and left."
-Katherine Mateos, re: a calculus problem.

"In the 21st century, deleting history seems more important than making
it."
-Moustafa

blublublubquoteslub!

"I myself have never tried to burn flesh but I believe there are better
materials for a fire."
  -Ms. Budding

"Did you just propose to me with half of a cheese Danish? Because if so
I accept"
-Rowan

“Vegetarians... Vegans... Presbyterians? (On people that don't eat
bacon)”
-Erik

The whole thing is like a "Yo mama" joke.
-Moustafa (On the Odyssey)

"I created a religion?"
-Omari

"Spoon lobotomy, Warning: do not try ever."
-Note on a Whiteboard

"I'd settle for Jesus."
-Omari talking about Judas

“You may not tell anyone about the multiple choice section, including
teachers, other students, or God.”
-Estrella

Tristan: Is that Shakespeare or something?
Jonah: Michael Jackson actually.

Tristan: "Never forgive. Never forget."
Dawson: "Unless you have Alzheimer's."

Blublublubsumbitblublublubvote