[QOTW] NEW QOTW TRAILER [10/13/15]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue Oct 13 12:27:12 EDT 2015

In a world where sleep-deprivation makes students say funny things that
we put on the Internet, one quote must rise above all the others to save
the world.

"We should call it 'Look What We Did to Native Americans Day.'" Mr.
"Colleagues" Vollrath on Columbus Day

And the only people he can trust are his trusty friends.

Zoe: Consent is like tea.
Mason: ...It's better when it's hot?

"I'm allergic to your wool allergy."
-Ben S

"I got home and my hands smelled so much like garlic, I just had to go
to bed."
-Tarang

"Are you think about, like, dirty bird pictures?"
-Ms. Dale

Ms. Burke: Hydrogen is extremely reactive. What happens when you heat
hydrogen up a lot?
Noah: The Hindenburg.

"Decaf is for the weak."
-Rosie

Bryca: The great thing about wearing lipstick is that I leave pink on
everything I eat.
Mason: Why would you want to do that?
Nika: It's a mark of possession.
Bryca: Yup.  I guess I should go around kissing everything.
Mason: Bryca, you have it so easy.  I have to pee on everything I own.

"Jew...ish."
-Response to the "What religion do you practice?" poster

Mr. Letarte: What you'd need on a desert island is the ability to do
integrals by hand - it'll keep you mentally sharp.
Robbie: ... as you slowly starve to death.

"Ari, stop throwing phallic objects at Owen!"
-Sajal

Will these eleven quotes band together to save the day? Find out in...
Quote of the Week 3: The Third One.

G.Mo "Coming to a theater near you" Kang-Suh