[QOTW] 100% Pure [10/5/15]

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Oct 5 22:13:31 EDT 2015

Here at Quote Of The Week, we quote farmers believe that a great email
starts with simple, local, and pure ingredients.  This is precisely why
we are happy to announce that there are absolutely no GMOs in this
week's Quotes and that if a bioengineered version of a quote exists,
Quote Of The Week does not use it.

What's inside?
One prize-winning quote
Juice from 10 fresh quotes
197% of your weekly vitamin Q

And last week's winner, ahead of all other quotes was:
"I appreciate Hosking as a person. A sex symbol. Potentially a Halloween
costume."
-Noah

Congratulations Noah, You have won a bottle of gently pasteurized and
carefully crafted quote juice, found exclusively on amazon.com.

Bryca: Why am I not 16?!
Jason: Because you were born less than 16 years ago.

Siddarth, to Noah's shirt: Your shirt looks like Carl Sagan threw up on
it.

Ben S: "Rule #1: there are no forks. Rule #2: Read Rule #1. By the time
you finish, there will be no forks."
Jonah: "Rule #3: No headphones allowed."
Ben: "Rule #4: No rollerskating in the hallway."
Dawson: "I thought that was rule #1!"
Ben: "Yeah, it got demoted."

If I had water coming out of my mouth, I'd be a fountain. -Jonah Fried

Ms. Burke: After X-rays, there is ultraviolet light.
Noah: Can we call it superpurple?

"I'm all for color-coding and I'm all for long-division, but together,
they're just unnecessary." -Katherine

Nika to Halima: "We're like literally G.Mo's parents."

Halima to Nika: "I'm the butch to your fem."

We should call it 'Look What We Did to Native Americans Day.'" -Mr.
Colleagues on Columbus Day

Omari: I'm not atheist, I'm agnostic.
Halima: Agnostic means you're just to lazy to commit.

These quotes now available in 15.2 fl oz, 59 fl oz, and 128 fl oz.
-Deneb "Not quite as Funny as Gmo" Scott