[QOTW] The Oprah Winfrey Show (QOTW 2/19/15)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Thu Feb 19 19:36:34 EST 2015

Today, on Super Quote Thursday, I'm going to do something new. One
member of the audience is going to get a brand-new winning quote. Do we
have a winner? Yes we do!

"Pass notes about motions you want to happen in your bills, not in your
pants."
-Allison

We're calling this the Wildest Dreams email because this year, on the
Oprah Show, no dream is too wild, no surprise too impossible to pull
off, anything can happen to anybody, anywhere, anytime! Check under your
emails, 'cause I GOT SOMETHING FOR YA! Under all of your emails is a
box. Inside ONE of these boxes are ten quotes. Go ahead and open them.

Shyam: How'd your midterm go?
Robbie: It went as most Letarte tests go. You feel like you're tied up
and people are kicking you.

"Having said that, I never said that."
-Elif

Ms. Lauren A.: Um, why are you wearing a rubber glove?
Julia W.: I'm dissecting a freshman.

"We are The Jimi Hendrix Experience!  Pher's Jimi, Matt is Hendrix, and
I'm Experience.  Julia is The."
-Kyle

"I'm not jealous that you exist, I'm disappointed"
-Jason V. to Charlie K.

"A mere federal offense does not concern me."
-Mr. Conolly.

"Assume you have a baby who can't walk or talk, but knows physics..."
-Mr. Barsi

"The spirit of tech crew is based around the fact that everything is a
disaster and our equipment is [bad]. If we can't hack everything
together with duct tape and get electrocuted and smash lights, there's
no community!"
-Allison

"Yoga, yoga, yoga, and don't get shot."
-Ms. Haber on relieving stress

"The Persians actually did have very sexy pants. They remind me of my
youth."
-Mr. Conolly

YOU GET A QUOTE! YOU GET A QUOTE! YOU GET A QUOTE! EVERYBODY GETS A
QUOOOOOOTE

-G.Mo "I've Never Seen Oprah" Kang