[QOTW] Person 1: Knock Knock

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Thu Feb 26 20:57:28 EST 2015

Person 2: Who's there?

Person 1: Last week's winner: "We are The Jimi Hendrix Experience!
Pher's Jimi, Matt is Hendrix, and I'm Experience.  Julia is The."
-Kyle

Person 2:"Last week's winner: "We are The Jimi Hendrix Experience!
Pher's Jimi, Matt is Hendrix, and I'm Experience.  Julia is The."
-Kyle" - Who?

Person 1: This week's quotes:

"Does he pick his nose? He seems like someone who would pick his nose."
-Pher's Brother on Mr. Wharton

Ms. Haber: "If you don't stop with the celtic music, I'm going to go
tell the administration."
Lucius: "Tell the administration to get over here and listen to these
sweet jams."

"Lee, you have my permission to hit him whenever you like." - Mr.
Sherry, talking about Zach

"That was like a Salvation Army band smoking crack at a drive-in movie"
Mark White

"Okay, the rest of these are for Emil, and they all say 'You are a bum.'
"
-Matt Hosking, delivering candygrams

"I was talking about something else." - G.Mo
"Oh good - so I can ignore you as usual then." - Mr. Sherry

"Republicans don't drink coffee!  They drink FREEDOM!"
-Republican senator at Model Congress

"What if you don't want to solve it?" - Buzz
"Then you cry, because you have to do something you don't want to do." -
Mr. Sherry

"Shyam, go back to your corner." - Mr. Hodgkins

Thanks for reading.
Vote and Submit

Person 2: Pher (that wasn't a funny or satisfying joke) Gleason