[QOTW] Astrological Forecasts for 2/5/15

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Thu Feb 5 18:59:31 EST 2015

ARIES:
Through perseverance with regards to your financial struggles you will
finally achieve the quotes you deserve. (Compatible sign: Gemini)

TAURUS:
Your relationships will continue to progress in the way that you desire
because of your ability to quote other commonwealth students.
(Compatible sign: Taurus)

GEMINI:
While you may be busy now, just wait; things will calm down soon if you
just give them time. Time that you could've spent doing productive
things instead of reading quotes. (Compatible sign: None)

CANCER:
Your prospects will begin to look up as you eliminate your negativity.
Also quotes.(Compatible sign: Auld Lang)

LEO:
You will prey upon the gazelles of the Serengeti. Rawr. Quotes.
(Compatible sign: Plus)

VIRGO:
Someone will propose to you today. If no one does you should be
extremely disappointed. (Compatible sign: Minus)

LIBRA:
Nuthin' much. You? (Compatible sign: Stop)

SCORPIO:
The position of jupiter says that nothing. Planets can't
talk.(Compatible sign: One Way)

SAGITTARIUS:
Try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your
drivers test.(Compatible sign: Cos)

CAPRICORN:
Your tragic realization that you'll die alone will subside temporarily
while you enjoy this week's quote of the week.(Compatible sign:
http://mykidentity.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/music-post.png )

AQUARIUS:
You're bad mood is about to pick right up, because here are this week's
quotes: (Compatible sign: http://youtu.be/C-u5WLJ9Yk4?t=1m12s )

Allison: Organ theft is bad. I'll have to think about this.

Anna Moss: There is nothing more practical than footie pajamas!
Mr. Conolly: And in the future, when we're a totalitarian communist
dictatorship...
Anna: We'll all wear footie pajamas!

Julia: My butt is small today
Katherine M: Welcome to my life.

Speaking of trapping people in small spaces... -Mr. Letarte

Allison: pass notes about motions you want to happen in your bills, not
in your pants.

"Putting rasins in things should be illegal" - Ms. Jackman

Megan Berry: Do you ever look at your social media presence and realize
you're amazing?

Allison: As long as the Klondike Czar is not a pimp, we're all good
Anna M: Sentences that people don't usually need to say.

Let's talk more about sausage.
Ms. Dale

Nathan Carmichael (during language and ethics): "When I think of a good
example of public speaking, I think of Allison but tone it down 50
percent."

Pher "PISCES:" Gleason

PS.
I'm not a pisces. Ew.