[QOTW] Spelling Bee

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Apr 12 12:07:44 EDT 2015

Quote. May I have a definition please?

"Robbie, you can't compare genocide to Aeropostale."
-Rosie, in US History class

...Can I have it used in a sentence?

"When you have Jesus and equations, you can't be sad."
-Mr. Gordon

"Everyone, get on the bacon!  It's not as hot!"
-Alex L., during a strange improv exercise

Ben S.: If something is not something else, it is a terrible one of that
thing.
Emma C.: By that argument, I am a terrible boy.
Ben S.: You are a terrible boy.  My sweater is a terrible llama.  The
MBTA is a terrible transportation system.

Emma C: Whom did you just tell to shut up?
Noah: Charlie, I think.
Emma: Why?
Noah: Principle.

Bryca: I think a group must be at least 2 people.
Zoe: No, a couple is 2 people. A group is at least 3.
Mason to Deneb: Let's go not be a group together.

"Our school is a really weird mix of a preschool and a college."
-Alex C-K.

"If you bang your head against a wall and it doesn't work, do it again!"
-Mr. Sherry

"Living in the suburbs is the equivalent of living in oatmeal."
-AJ

Mattie: What's a Jewish-American princess?
Rachel: It's like... Do you know anyone from Long Island?

"I've been here for four years, and the Chess Club has had the
reputation of a frat house for all of them."
-Benjamin Powell

G.Mo "Q-U-O-T-E-I-E-I-O" Kang