[QOTW] RAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (Attack of the Dinosaurs) (QOTW 4/2/15)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Thu Apr 2 18:14:18 EDT 2015

GRAHHH RAHHH ROAAAR
ROOOARRR RAAHHHHH RAGHAGOAOR
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RAAAHHAHROAR
GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR:

"Break a leg, kid.  It doesn't matter whose leg.  Just find a leg and
smash it."
-Mattie Glenhaber

ROAR ROAR GRRR ARF ARF ROAR ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR:

"That's why you're Nate Dogg, we're friends. Everyone else is Mr.
Gordon" -Alexis

It must be a British thing-- depriving your child of things!
- Mr. Paul, on Advent calendars without the chocolate

"Allison is not my favorite number." -Zach

"Robbie, you can't compare genocide to Aeropostale."
-Rosie, in US History class

Jean: "I'm tall!"

"I'm hearing an awful sound, but I think it's just Nathan Carmichael."
-Reid

Abby Kuchnir: smear isn't a sexy word
Ra: it could be

"Ah, the sound of out-of-shape teenagers!"
-Elif, on the first day of spring fencing

"Isn't your middle name Christian?"
"Tristan Christian Edwards?"
-Alexis and Shyam

"Your heart is thirty pages of math problems."
-Jeremy Chen, to Tarang

ROAR ROAR ROAR GRAH RAH RAH
EAOHGOAAHRHOAOROOROARIANPOLAKIEWICZROARROARROAR!
ROAR ROAR VOTE AND SUBMIT ROAR ROAR

-GRRRRRRR "Pher Gleason" RAH GRAH ROAR