[QOTW] Fall Has Come (QOTW 9/24/13)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Wed Sep 24 09:24:53 EDT 2014

Hiya quoters,

I hope everyone had a nice trip to Hancock. Now we're all best friends!
...Right?

Last week winner was:

"You should chill with the field tenters. It's a party. Except without
the things you need for a party, like alcohol and fun."
-Anna Koch

Remember guys, alcohol and fun are a privilege, not a right.

Here are your quotations for this week:

Shyam: Do you even go here? AJ: What the hell I was here last week! Did
you not see me help you with your homework?

Allison: You can use me like a monkey if you ask politely!

"In the Kingdom of Kush
  We always hesitate,
  'Cause we on that
  Great ganja, mate."
-Reid Yesson

Student: Will we need to know this on the quiz?  Mr. Paul: No, no, this
is the continuation of a digression of a tangent...

"If you are worried about not making your goals, then don't set any!
That's what I do." -Train Conductor

Ms. Mechaber: "I have an ammonite in my mudroom, so when I get home, I
am reminded of my insignificance in the world. I also have a pair of
trilobite earrings and if I wear them on my birthday, 'old' seems more
relative."

"Your saliva is weak." -Sajal Akkipeddi on G.Mo's inability to get to
the center of a Tootsie Pop

"None of what I do is apologizeable, except for maybe my grammar." -Maya

"Do you know any way we can get payed for arson?" -Noah Powell

"Too many soups in the cook, wait... too many cooks in the soup...
that's still not right..." -Abby Kuchnir

As always, remember to vote and submit!
Tamjid
"I-don't-know-why-we-have-middle-names-all-the-time-but-I-don't-ask-questions"
Rahman