[QOTW] Quotey quote quote quote (QOTW 9/29/14)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Sep 29 18:44:21 EDT 2014

Welcome back friends and others! This week we had a lot of submissions,
which was great! Good job. 10/10. Would recommend to a friend.
Last week's winner was:

Ms. Mechaber: "I have an ammonite in my mudroom, so when I get home, I
am reminded of my insignificance in the world. I also have a pair of
trilobite earrings and if I wear them on my birthday, 'old' seems more
relative."

Hooray! And this week's quotes are:

"No, Hemingway was not a time traveller. And this story is not about
Barack Obama." -Ms. Tyson

Stop kicking my chair, Zach!  It feels naughty. - Ari Benkov

Half an ass is easier to keep warm. ~Mr. Wharton

G.Mo: What's not illegal in Putin's ideal world?
AJ: Putin!

Danny AR (to Mr. Hodgkins): Just wondering, how far can you throw a
piano?
Gueinah: Why would you want to throw a piano?
Emma A: To hit someone.
Gueinah: To hit Danny.

"Hemingway doesn't care what you feel or think." -Halima

"Why does good hair happen to bad people?" - Noah Powell

Mr. Hodgkins: Shyam and Danny are experiencing anxiety separation
Ofelia: I believe it's "separation anxiety."
Mr. Hodgkins: That, too.

Once I tied down a seven-year-old, and he couldn't get up!  -Deneb

Shyam: That's it, I'm done with this stupid game.
Dylan (the Sherrylet): Just because you're really bad at it doesn't mean
it's a stupid game.

Thanks! Don't forget to submit and vote! Keep them submissions rollin'!
Yeehaw.
Pher "Ok actually this is important guys, we've been getting a lot of
submissions through reply emails and we would much prefer if you
submitted quotes through http://www.qotw.net/submit.php; it just makes
it easier for us. Thanks!" Gleason