[QOTW] Still September! (QOTW 9/17/14)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Sep 15 22:59:19 EDT 2014

Hey nerds. I'm new at this business, so I'm trying to break the ice by
calling you condescending names. Jerks.

Alright, wimps, we've been getting some really awesome quotes (as you
shalt soon see)

Last week's winner 'twas:

"You don't want to just," *loud snort* "You know, like a cocaine
addict."
-Ms. Jackman on proper wafting technique

And this week's quotes:

"You know, it's not a bad idea to do selfies."
-Rusty

"I grab an apple. Then I reach into the bag of natural numbers and grab
a 1. Then I pair them together and hurl them out the window."
-Mr. Letarte

Pher: "How do you handle Hancock?"
Shyam: "Cocaine."

Rachel T.: "Ian, does my butt look big in these pants?"
Ian: "No! Wait, was that the right answer?

"Nothing can truly replace my burritos, not even human companionship or
the abstract concept of love."
-Jordan Dowd on 7/11's 99-cent slices of oregano pizza.

Maya: "Can I borrow your scissors?"
Lauren: "What's in it for me?"
Maya: "The death of a student."

"If the duration is big, the egg would break. If the egg were a person,
the person would break, and that would be very unsettling."
-Mr. Barsi

"[An asymptote] is kind of like pornography... there's no definition,
but we know what it is when we see it."
-Mr. Sherry

"Yeah, so my brother's initials are PJB, which means he gets
almost-PB&J... and I just get tuberculosis."
-Tim Budding

"You should chill with the field tenters. It's a party. Except without
the things you need for a party, like alcohol and fun."
-Anna Koch

Hope this makes your week/day/hour/minute/second! Submit a bunch more
quotes because quotes are fun to quote. Also vote! Voting's important.
Vote the quote, and quote the vote! ..I'll come up with something
catchy, just wait a bit. Nuggets.

Thanks,
G.Mo "G.Mo" Kang