[QOTW] Wooo! September! (QOTW 9/10/14)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Wed Sep 10 19:10:48 EDT 2014

Hello friends, and welcome to another exciting and fun filled year of
QOTW!
Here at QOTW, our job is to make sure our subscribers are happy, so this
year, unlike in years past, we will be sending out an email EVERY week
(More quotes = more fun.) This means that we need even more quotes from
you this year than any year before, so keep 'em coming!

Last weeks winner was:

"..."
-Charles Darwin's corpse

And this week's quotes:

"I don't need honor, I don't need friends, I just need a third floor
cubby." -- Allison Stillerman

"Dads are a creepy concept. They're men who spend a lot of time around
small children."
-Mary Pedicini

"Speaking of Injuries, my name is Michael." -Michael McCabe

I don't know if you've ever seen a kid, but kids are pretty fucking
stupid.
-Jackson

Pher: How's your sandwich?
AJ: It tastes of mozzarella and deceit.
Pher: So just pick out the deceit.

-"What's in your pumpkin bread?"
-"Oh, pumpkins and bread." - Georgia A.

"I didn't metabolize my schedule correctly." -Jordan Dowd

Shyam: Hey projector, my old friend
Mr. Sherry: I think you mean only friend

Ms. Jackman on proper wafting technique: "You don't want to just," *loud
snort*, "You know, like a cocaine addict."

"Everyone in Calculus 1A is either in Calculus 1 or Calculus 1A." - Owen
Lynch

Thanks everyone! Don't forget to vote (reply to this email with your
favorite quote(s)) and submit more quotes!

Have a Great Queek,
Pher "force your freshmen friends to subscribe to QOTW" Gleason