[QOTW] The

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Nov 17 19:09:12 EST 2014

Faster than Commonwealth gossip, more powerful than a Haber extension,
able to make people laugh with a single phrase. Look up in the sky! It's
a bird! It's a flamingo! No, It's quote of the week! Yes, it's QOTW -
strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and
abilities far beyond those of mortal men. QOTW - defender of humor and
spirit. Champion of quotes for all, consistent, courageous fighter
against the forces of homework and college applications, who disguised
as Pher and G.Mo, innocent students, fights a never-ending battle for
jokes, out of context mistakes, and the Commonwealth way.

Why here it comes now with last week's winner!

Darius [to AJ]: You look ready to cheat some kids out of their welfare
checks!
AJ: I always am.

And there he goes, dropping off this week's quotes for the townspeople.

Pher: But how weird would it be if Owen and Allison had a child?
Matt B: Very Weird, neither of them should ever have children.
Pher: Ouch, but probably yeah.

"Seeing is different from touching. That's one lesson I learned the hard
way." -John Khaw

Matt B to Danny AR: "Have you seen that xkcd where..."
Noah P: "they both know theyve seen  all of them, why do they have to
even ask?"

Benjamin: A father and a son are arguing. The son says, "Jim Morrison is
overrated." The father responds, "Son, what did I say about slamming the
Doors?"
-silence-
Benjamin: See, Jim Morrison was the singer for the Doors.
Mr Sherry: That's not why we weren't laughing

Ellie: "If you don't like ice cream, you can say your favorite flavor of
frozen yogurt. If you don't like frozen yogurt, you can go to hell."

FEMINIST CHICKS DIG ME
-Slogan on t-shirt donated to Mass. Coalition for the Homeless

"Forces are classical tools.  Like angels."
-Mr. Barsi

"There are a lot of things wrong with Shyam, but I'm pretty sure having
two bladders is not one of them."
-Pher

If you really want to talk to a woman that much, just call your mom.
-Abby K

Mr. Barsi: The more bunnies there are, the more rapidly their population
grows. Especially in February.
Rachel T: Why?
Mr. Barsi: Valentine's Day

SuperQOTW: "Thanks for reading kids! Don't forget to vote and submit! Oh
no! Someone's trying to stop at third base! I must help them get home!"
ZOOOOOOM!!!!
See you next week!
-Pher "It's Captain Marvel!" Gleason