[QOTW] You have (1) new notifications. (11/24/14)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Nov 24 20:49:48 EST 2014

QUOTE OF THE WEEK _What's on your mind?_ [Post]

NOTIFICATIONS:
__|____________
QUOTE OF THE WEEK posted a new status:

"Seeing is different from touching. That's one lesson I learned the hard
way." -John Khaw
6 people like this.

---------
NIKA posted on MS. TYSON's wall: Wait, I know where you live!
---------
PHER posted on your wall: Girl, are you a LeTarte test? Because you've
got curves.
---------

MARK W. posted on REID's wall: Sometimes, you just need to tap that
energy.
REID commented: I'd tap that.

---------

SHYAM posted a new status: I couldn't really understand what was going
on in the pictures in health and community, so I just imagined them to
be pieces of meat.
---------

JAVIER posted a new status: You know what looks disgusting, but tastes
great?
RANDY commented: Dead children.
---------

SUSAN posted on ALLISON'S wall: We can't use that hat, I hate that hat.
ALLISON commented: Susan, I made that hat.
---------

NOAH posted a new status: Did you know that there's on blood type which
nobody at Commonwealth has?
MR. CLIFFORD commented: Is there?
NOAH commented: A+
---------

SUSAN T. posted a new status: A little less cleavage, a little more
social unrest.
---------

ARI posted on MR. SHERRY's wall: What's happening?
MR. SHERRY commented: I am as clueless as you are.
G.MO commented: That's a new standard of cluelessness.
---------

RUSTY posted a new status: I have lots of drugs in my pocket, you want
some?
---------
QUOTE OF THE WEEK posted a new status: @CWSchool Submit lots of quotes!
Also vote for the winner! See you next week!
You, PHER and G.MO like this.

#G.Mo"YoloSwag"Kang