[QOTW] PRAISE THE LORD, IT'S TIME FOR QUOTE OF THE WEEK! (Oct 20, 2013)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 20 21:26:43 EDT 2013

Hello friends, and welcome to a new week of QOTW!
We are getting into the swing of things and finally sending emails
during the weekend on a normal schedule. Yay us. We're the coolest. Of
anyone. Ever.

Last weeks winner was Zach and Shyam on Mozzarella Balls:

Zach: Are you troubled by the number of white balls you have?
Shyam: No, I'm Indian, I'm compensating.

And here come your candidates for this weeks QOTW now:

"I could not eat a whole cake by myself said no one ever"
Mr. Clifford on why cupcakes are unnecessary

"[He] doesn't seem like the brightest knife in the cupboard..."
-Shyam

I've come to the realization that "sorry" at Commonwealth is kind of
like "shalom"-- it means hello, goodbye, and peace.
-Ms. Haber

Mary P: I don't understand, why is nobody responding when I talk to
myself?

"All of the interesting people went out of that room. And by
interesting, I mean me."
~ Deneb Scott

"Yay!  I'm Catholic now!  I love the big JC!"
-Mr. Dominguez, on conversion to Catholicism

Mrs. Jackman: "So the electron moves on to a different orbit when it
gets excited."
Buzz: "So is it cheating on its previous orbit with a different orbit?"

"Wow, if I'd meant that seriously it would have been really sweet." -Ben

"If you don't graph-dance, then why teach algebra?"
-Anna Moss

"To watch a bunch of monks fooling around."
-Mr. Dominguez

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to vote and submit!
See you next week on, QOTW!

-Pher "Shut Up I'm Talking" Gleason