[QOTW] Quote of the Week! (Oct. 6, 2013)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 6 22:10:45 EDT 2013

Hello all!

Let's just take a minute to congratulate ourselves on a job well done
collecting quotes. We had quite a few submissions. It's not easy
selecting the best of the submissions, and that's why we do it for you.
Be sure to thank us with cookies. Or money.

The winner of the last QOTW *drum roll*:

Ian (talking about a history source): He's stupid!
Ms Haber: No, I wouldn't say that he's stupid.
Ian: Fine. He has a different opinion from my own.

And your top 10:

Mr. Sherry: "Well there's smart and there's practical"
Student: "Which one are you?"
Mr. Sherry: "I'm neither...but I'm the boss"

Danny: "We're in the bio lab. Can we have a bio class instead of
calculus?"
Mr. Sherry: "Ok. We're going to start with seeing what happens to a
small annoying human when his head is crushed...it's a lab exercise!"

It is Tuesday and we are running a Tuesday schedule with Tuesday
classes.
  - Ms. Jackman

Ms. Haber: "I'm sorry, I got distracted thinking about Tamjid."

"So Galileo's father played the lute, and his grandfather played the
lute, and his son played the lute, and he was the only one who was like,
a scientist. So Galileo just fucked up. There's a whole Wikipedia page
on how the scientific revolution might not have even happened if his
father hadn't been a lute player." --Atticus

pay attention to me god donut  - anonymous

Mr. Sherry: "Infinity's not a number, you can't count to infinity"
Matt: "Chuck Norris counted to infinity once..."
Mr. Sherry: "Chuck Norris can count?"

Don't die. Achieve death. --Shyam's email signature.

"God is super smart and super empathetic."
"True dat." --Emma and Ms. Haber, commenting on a US passage.

Zach (On the number of Mozzarella balls on Shyam's plate): Are you
troubled by the number of white balls you have?
Shyam: No, I'm Indian, I'm compensating.

"It doesn't count as bullying unless they die" --Danny AR

Let's all do our duty and tell new students about QOTW and all its
wonders.
As always, remember to vote and submit!

Tamjid "Even I Get Distracted Thinking About Me" Rahman