[QOTW] Quote of the Week! (Oct 29, 2013)

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue Oct 29 14:47:01 EDT 2013

Sorry Quoters!

Why am I sorry? Read on to find out...

Last week's winner is Ms. Haber with:

"I've come to the realization that "sorry" at Commonwealth is kind of
like "shalom"-- it means hello, goodbye, and peace."

And this week's nominees are:

Mrs. Jackman on electron affinity and attraction
Mrs. Jackman: "So, imagine the nucleus of an atom to be the Dartmouth
lobby. It attracts electrons."
Students: ???
Mrs. Jackman: "Come on! It's so crowded! There's a new couple there
every week!"

Iago: "Even now, now, very now, an old black ram. Is tupping your white
ewe."
Yonah: "Swag."

Shyam: "Oh yeah, I watch Project Runway with the remote in one hand and
a tissue box in the other."
Nika: "What, are you crying from laughing too hard or from emotional
feelings?"
Shyam: "Who said I was crying?"

"Well if there were extra credit for being lazy you'd have a 105." - Mr
Sherry

Mark White: I'm calling you Radna from now on. Like the noodles.
Benjamin: It's better than Benji
Mark White: Fine. Benji Radna.

Deneb: I just want to rub moist bagels on my nipples... this is normal
for my age!

Zoe W: By entering into a government you give up certain rights”
Elise: I gave up the candy Ben threw at my face!

"You're describing what it's like to be a pig on a Saturday night, yeah?
Oink oink!" -Larry

"What's the country next to Canada on the left?" - a freshman

"There are certain things you don't do to certain people.  I haven't
figured out those boundaries yet.  But you should have!!"
-Shyam, to Zach

I hope you all are enjoying your quarter break. Make sure to vote! (All
you have to do is reply to this email.)

Sorry,
Tamjid "Sorry Be With You" Rahman

p.s. sorry