[QOTW] Honorable Mentions May 15th

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue May 15 10:16:45 EDT 2012

"If you take away his downsides, he only has upsides."
- Gabe's argument in favor of a certain controversial student

Kyle: "Uuggghhh I feel so sick"
Colin: "So why are you here? And touching all of our stuff?"

"NO!! YOU KNOW I DON'T GO TO THE FOURTH FLOOR BECAUSE OF ALL THE NUDE
PEOPLE!!!"
- Jackson

"I thought the French had lots of sex but apparently not..."
-Ms. Grant

"That sounds delicious! [confused look from Mark] I wouldn't eat it! It
sounds immoral...and delicious!"
- Asa, on a ham and bacon grilled cheese

"Everyone knows me. I'm like Michael Jackson except white. And I can't
do that backwards thing. And I don't take any drugs. And my voice is way
the hell down here" -Larry

"I haven't taken it yet! Don't high-five me, Keller, my life is still
awful!"
- Julia K., on a calculus test

Pher: "Why do we have Patriots Day?"
Anna K: "AMERICA."

"You see, my momma gave me something, and now I *have* to shake it."
-Mark Swanson

Pher: Knock knock!
Emma: Who's there?
Pher: Me and Elise!
Jackson: Elise and me!
Pher: No, ME AND ELISE!
Emma: Come in!
Jackson: NO, IN THAT CASE YOU CAN'T COME IN!!!