[QOTW] May 2nd Redaction

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Thu May 3 10:29:13 EDT 2012

In every year there comes a time when a quotation must be redacted.
This time, it's ours about dear Mark S.  There are somethings more
sensitive to joke about than others, and the quotation more vulnerable
to misunderstandings when taken out of context than others.  Therefore,
Tahmid and I ask that you ignore this quotation and vote from among the
remaining nine.  We will also have it eliminated for the archives.

Sophie "many apologies" Bucci

P.S. While we are at this modification thing, the description of
Tahmid's quotation should read "baiting" instead of "bating".  Have a
lovely day!