[QOTW] Quote of the AP Week, May 8 and 9

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon May 9 00:30:46 EDT 2011

 Dear reaOh screw it.
 Just…just…just blame the CollegeBoard for this one…
 Winner was Talia, "Can you believe that the teachers are having
 conferences about the seniors slacking off? I mean, who has
 been, besides Josh?"

 "All these people next to me are saying, 'Hola' and 'Que tal' and I'm
 just thinking, how can you be normal, our breasts are all pressed up
 together!" -Anika, convincing Asa to go to Spain with an impassioned
 explanation of a discoteca

 "Do you know if there's a big blender that we could use at Hancock?"
 "Are you kidding my!? Its so big you could fit a freshman in it!"
 Rachel asking about Hancock blenders and Eloise talking about cooking
 freshmen

 "Grade all day...and party all night!"
 -Ms. Walker, on the life of a Computer Science AP grader, which she
 experienced one summer with a hundred or so others in South Carolina.

 "The last assignment sheet and this assignment sheet are intertwined.
 Not in a suggestive way."
 --Ms. Grant

 Ms. Cyrier: "Sam, stop reading the newspaper and take your big bag off
 the table."
 Sam B.: "How did you know I was reading the newspaper?"
 Ms. Cyrier: "I have magical powers, Sam. Get them off the table."

 "You should be able to derive this on the fly. With a stick in the sand
 on the desert island you'll find yourself on one day." -Ms. Cyrier

 "It's like a rocket!" -Ms. Cyrier, on how a sneeze would propel you in
 space

 Ms. Cyrier: Don't waste those gloves, Shaul.
 Shaul (while putting them on): I won't.
 [Editor’s note: Humanity was at stake]
 "I imagined that would do something cool but now I'm just talking
 nonsense" -Dylan Cohn

 Josh Nadel: Why aren't all vegetarians dead?
 Ms. Hall: That is an excellent question.

 Blah. Submit more. I can't even write this thing, I need to sleep.
 --Shaul “The CollegeBoard just happens to own all of the websites I
 visited in my free time when I was supposed to write this
 e-mail…yeah…you can just go ahead and assume that” Vin