[QOTW] Quote of the week for March 2, 2008

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Mar 9 09:33:41 EDT 2008

Hello humans, happily hoping for humorous quotes,
(No, I couldn't find a word meaning "quote" beginning with "h") I hope
that the seniors are enjoying their projects, and that the other
students are enjoying the preparation for their week-long barrage of
tests and papers that inevitably happens before a break. But now,
Quote of the Week returns with a full-fledged, 10-quote extravaganza!
Since no votes were actually made, there is no winner of last week's
semi-QotW. With the fear of this little introduction-thingy becoming
prolix, here are this week's quotes!

"I like seducing people, but I can't because I have a boyfriend.
Danny, if you say 'Story of my life' I will kill you."
-Julia Vrtilek

"I think you kids must look at me and say 'Ms. Buding looks like her
life isn't very complicated, so let's see what we can do to change
that'"
-Ms. Budding

"Well there was this Emperor who thought he was wearing clothes, but
he really wasn't"
-Danny Moraff

"A watch is considered a performance-enhancing drug!"
-Alex Elias on making a 7-minute report

"Dogs make a good audience because they look so interested. I would
not however, reccomend cats"
-Ms. Budding

"Plenty of people write historical fiction, there's nobody to naysay
you. They're dead."
-Claire Messud on "Write what you know"

"All of my hamsters were named Nibbles. Nibbles the 1st, Nibbles the
2nd, Nibbles the 3rd..."
-Ms. Dale

"OK, you need to stop thrusting your pelvises into each other and make
way."
-Ms. Jackman trying to get through the CW Lobby

"Stop banging the floor and stop banging each other!"
-Susan Thompson

"It's like synchronized swimming, but it's synchronized sperming!"
-Ms. Mechaber

Dan "Can't currently think of a little Witticism to put in his
signature" Fries.