[QOTW] The Return...

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Tue Mar 4 21:18:46 EST 2008

Hello everyone,
This email serves to announce the return of Quote of the Week. I've gotten
into college; there are new freshman slaves; Ben Orlin has sent me
threatening letters about what will happen if QotW did not return;
knitting club had more than five people. Thus... with Sunday comes a new
dawn.
And as a reminder, here are what the first rays of sunlight look like...

"That was pretty typical. Well, I don't want to say typical- even the
Romantics usually wore clothes."
-Ms. Budding, on either Keats or Shelley walking, naked, through a dinner
party

"You either go to hell, which is bad, or to paradise. But not the leafy
green kind , like in hotel lobbies, but the abstract of purity and
goodness."
-Mr. Davis

-Sarah "Avant-Garde" Gulick