[QOTW] QOTW for the Week of March 10, 2008

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Fri Mar 14 18:46:38 EDT 2008

	Well,
We've Spring Broken, and I hope everyone's having a nice, fantastical,
semi-workless time. There was resounding agreement last week, and the
winner was Ms. Jackman, who, upon attempting to pass through the
Commonweath Lobby said, "Alright, you need to stop thrusting your
pelvises into each other and make way!" I'm sending this email out
early because I'm off to Vermont tonight, so without further excessive
delay, here are this weeks quotes:

"Just call them 'Squeakers'. It's much easier."
-Ethan (referring to pre-pubescent boys)

"Here, I'll eye-contact you too."
-Alex Elias to Ms. Budding while giving a History Report

"So everybody just like, feels up Jesus as he's walking around?"
-Jason on a bible verse

"Being called sexual innuendo? or my name?"
-Gautam when asked 'Is that popular in India?'

"Have you realized that, with the addition of a mere hyphen, the
phrase 'Man Eating Sandwich' takes on a whole new meaning ?"
-Ben Horn

"Another interesting thing the Greeks did with genitals and vases
was..."
-David Raevsky during his history report

"We keep stressing that the uterus is pear-shaped, and I have a
serious question. What happens if a baby gets pushed up into the
uterus, which then fails to stretch? Does it come out pear-shaped?"
-Jason Milan

"Ms. Mechaber was a fetus once, and so were you!"
-Gautam Mohan to Jason in bio

"So I've been told. Perhaps I shall make myself a large sandwich board
that says 'I have heard  about the printer'"
-Ms. Budding on "The printer is out of black ink."

"...and then you said 'I've always said "pants" as opposed to "pants"
and I said 'Oh my god, me too!'"
-Julia Vrtilek to Emma BW discussing the pronunciation of "pants"

	Everybody should be voting. Really. You can do that on the website (www.qotw.net
) or simply by replying to this email with any number of your top
choices. On Friday, at 5:00PM EDT, the voting ends. Unless I get some
really great submissions, there will be no QOTW for the week of March
17.

		Thanks,
Dan "Leave a message after the Canon in D Major" Fries