[QOTW] Quote of the Year Round 3

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Jun 10 10:46:50 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,
     Welcome to the final round of the Quote of the Year championship.
This is what you need to know: vote for your favorite quotes, as many
as you want, in order. The top quote at the end of the week will
become Quote of the Year. Voting ends at 8 PM Friday night. Votes
will be tallied and reported on during the awards ceremony, which
will take place in an AIM chatroom that night. IM Quoteroftheweek any
time after 9 PM to get in. Notorious honors such as most quotable and
the William Jennings Bryan award will also be announced, along with
next year's chief quoter. The results will be emailed in their usual
form on Sunday.
     Remember, if you vote for someone with more than one nomination
(read: Ms. Jackman), specify which quote you want or your vote will
be disqualified. The finalists:

"It's society's fault. Maybe if I'd been raised by wolves, I wouldn't be
gay." -Ben P.

"I should qualify that by saying that when I say "most beautiful," I mean
"most like England." -Ms. Jackman

“Dormía con un ojo abierto; La gallina me iba a comer.” -Mónica (I always
slept with one eye open; the chicken was going to eat me).

"I'm going to go and look out the window at people with normal jobs." -Mr.
Conolly

"Come on time to class. Don't worry about Ms. Jackman; I can take her on.
She may be taller than me, but she's British." -Ms. Rome

"I’ve gotten to enjoy the fruits (no pun intended) of the gay rights
movement." -Mr. Sherry

"Okay, so say I was-no wait, I'm not going to anthropomorthize here." -Ms.
Jackman, explaining molecular orientation/ learning from past mistakes

“I am walking down the street. It's cold. I'm walking down the street away
from where I shot my wife.” -Nolan's Hemingway imitation

-Greta "Serenity broke atmo!" Friar