[QOTW] QOTW, April 16, 2007

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Mon Apr 16 15:52:43 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,
I'm not feeling very witty today, having just written pages and pages of
my research paper, so I'll be brief. Last week's winning quote was
Janetta, saying "On that note, since we don't have a publicist here, if
your picture is ever in the paper, tell the reporter you go to
Commonwealth School, unless
you're committing a crime." Right then.
The quotes this week are...

"I don't want to scare you, but you're surrounded by nuclei."
-Ms. Jackman

"No, they aren't made of my grandmother, they're from my grandmother."
-Ian Tenney, on mango slices

"She's freakishly good at Latin."
-Mr. Conolly, on Joanna Rifkin

"I just saw Ms. Nesson for the first time in a few weeks, and she said to
me"That's a really ugly sweater," and I said, "It's mint green," and she
said, "You look like a golfer."  And I didn't know that was bad."
-Jonathan Zittrain

"It's society's fault.  Maybe if I'd been raised by wolves, I wouldn't be
gay."
-Ben P.

"There are people alive right now we will never be able to date."
-Tasha, on how old she is

"They find out who's smarter and who has more common sense, which may or
may not be the same person, and then they try to find some way to combine
the two."
-Ms. Rome, on intelligence tests being used in the army

"If everyone's sweating like a pig, it's Contra. If everyone's walking
like a sissy it's English."
Christi, on folk dances

"That's some nice bling."
-Julia to Ms. Jackman

"No, I've still got my pants on."
-Laura's explanation for how she knew she wasn't in the Village People

-Sarah "A New Obsession Every Month" Gulick

Remember to Vote!