[QOTW] Quote of the Week, April 22

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Apr 22 10:31:49 EDT 2007

Dear QOTWers,
     How nice to see you again. I've missed our little exchanges while
I've been off applying to college. I'd really love to stay and chat,
but, honestly, I was just hoping you'd do my laundry for me and after
all I've got places to be. By the way, I need some more money for
books.
     This week's winner: "It's society's fault. Maybe if I'd been raised
by wolves, I wouldn't be gay." -Ben P.

And the nominees:

"Freshman year I was such a wimp. I only had like, three or four cones."
-Danielle on free cone day

"It's just beginning, middle, sex scene, climax, end." -Adriel, on the 300

"Besides, this rice doesn't really taste like rice. It tastes
like...plastic?" -Andrea, not tired of rice

"The best thing about the new copier: you can make it print 'top secret'
across the page!" -Ms. Jackman (handing out graphs with 'top secret' on
them)

"You need the click. The click is like the orgasm of two chairs." -Larry,
to a freshman putting a chair away

"We had a Chem 1 enriched." -Ms. Jackman
"Like uranium?" -Julia
"Like white bread." -Ms. Jackman

"That's their problem and they should just take their clothes off." -Will,
response to the discomforted the first hot day of spring

"I had all the flavors with alcohol!" -Meg Short after free cone day

"It costs an army and a leg." -Monica, trying out a new English phrase

"It goes to 1. And 1 is notoriously different from 0." -Mr. Riahi,
theoretical calculus

     So that's it for this week. Remember to vote by 5 PM Friday. And if
you hear something funny, submit it. If your quote is funny enough,
we may give you the access codes for the hovercraft.

-Greta "the password is always swordfish" Friar