[QOTW] Quote of thw Week

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Sep 17 10:55:50 EDT 2006

Well it's time for another thrilling installment of QOTW! We have a lot of
good quotes this week, but not too many submissions. Does the quoter have
to do everything around Here?
Moving on,
here are this week's nomminations for Quote of the Week, have a look.

"Ms. Jackman, how can someone be allergic to water? I was watching the
news and-"-Anna S. (Sophomore)
"Wait, were you watching Fox?"
-Ms. Jackman

"Did someone say Joss Whedon?!?!?"
-Andrea, rather out of the blue

"Our Math scores have dropped so we have a better fencing team, however
our math scores are still kind of high so someone will hit you in the
knee."
-Elif, on 'little brians = big jocks' and why you need long pants in fencing

"I think we all need to stop trying to get into Ben's [Horn] pants!"
-Max Wilt

(This next quote was said in spanish, but for the beifite of our readers
who don't take or speak spanish, I put in English)
"What are the correct endings for '-ar' verbs in the preterite? (several
seconds of silence, then) (sings) Dancing queen, young and sweet, only 17!
ABA, come on '-aba'!"
-Frederiqe to my Spanish 2 Class.

"Jeff, it's been hypothesized that you agreed to marry me when I wasn't
around, and that is why you were unable to clearly articulate it last
night." - David German, [context large, involving Alex George]

"You guys suck at cuddling! Just lie here and be comfortable!!" - One of the
big beefy football players on Joanna Rifkin's floor to his two teammates
in a cuddling experiment

"If you sleep with Zeus, then you're going to get knocked up, end of story."
-Deborah Beck, Swarthmore College Classics Professor

"He looks like such a terrible kisser"
-Micaya Vance, referring to Captain Kirk

"And then I had to be YOU'RE mother!"
-Ben Horn to Kate Potter

And of corse, the winner of last week's QOTW is...... Ms. Paul and Natahn
K! They tied for first with Nathan GB and Ryan tieing for second.

"Since public embarrassment didn't work, I'm going to start public
beatings." -Ms. Paul, collecting community service reports

"If we could harness her energy, we might decrease our dependence on
foreign oil." -Nathan K, on Ms. Rome

Congrats!

Naw, don't forget to vote! If you do forget, I'll remind you, my way.

-Will "Now I'm Legal!" Sanna