[QOTW] QOTY Awards Ceremony

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Mon Jul 3 19:25:56 EDT 2006

Hi all,
     Just a quick announcement: the Quote of the Year Awards Ceremony will
be held in an AIM chatroom this Friday (the 7th) at 9 PM. Just IM
QuoteroftheWeek any time after 8: 30 to join. Awards such as most
nominations, most victories, and most quoteable people will lead up to the
much aniticpated announcement of Quote of the Year. I know I can hardly
wait. Come if you want, or read the results in the email on Sunday.

-Greta "I'm allowing you your democracy but only if you actually vote" Friar