[QOTW] Quote of the Week, 23 October 2005

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 23 10:38:42 EDT 2005

Dearest QotW subscribers,

Ah, the sweet smell of a five-day weekend. It's quarter break at
Commonwealth, and this means that I'm taunting two groups of people at
once--seniors, who are all busy with the college visiting thing, and
teachers, who are all busy deciding our grades...whoops. Okay, no more of
the taunting. (It's generally seen as wise not to anger more than one
group of people at any given moment, as it's much easier to run away
screaming from one angry mob than it is from ten thousand.) Anyway, as
Nolan was preoccupied with his sloppy first time last week, I present two
winners to you this week. The old: 'When is this damn thing over?' -- Mr
Davis, four minutes before the end of his own class; and the new: 'Because
of all these Jewish holidays the entire week is screwed up! Oh, I
shouldn’t say that, or God will strike me down.' -- Ms Grant

And now our nomininnies.

'Like, I don't know if I'd take more Chem, but I'd take more Ms Jackman.'
-- Reilly

'Lesbians.  Gotta love 'em.  If they let you.'  -- Dustin Hadden, Yale
freshman

'I think I'm becoming a badass in my old age.' -- Jenny Oberholtzer

'I want some lesbian syrup. Made by 100% lesbians.' -- Mr Sherry

'I want to go monkey hunting!' -- Ms Paul

'Us kids on crack!' -- Alex Edwards

'All freshmen have sex fixations.' -- Michael Allen

'Cottage cheese. It's baby-flavoured!' -- Greta

'I think I would look very attractive in a pink sundress.' -- Nolan

'So, basically, Greta's a monk, Zoë's a hobo, I'm an albino, Sarah's a
goth in a frilly dress, you're an androgenous-hermaphrodite-thing, and
Jenny's Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Stoner.' -- Will Sanna, to
Andrea, describing our Hallowe'en costumes

Don't forget to place your vote by 5 P.M. this Friday, and sign up for
honourable mentions if you haven't already by sending an e-mail to
honorablementions-subscribe at qotw.net . Have a good week, you crazy people.

-- Andrea 'cunningly concealed herd of cows' Lam