[QOTW] Quote of the Tech Week, 'The Seagull' Edition

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Nov 20 16:36:28 EST 2005

Dear QotWers,

Oh, Tech Week. That glorious week before a Commonwealth play opens, filled
with much madness and a marked lack of sleep. Where actors and techies
alike go insane! Because it's Tech Week, and that means that *everything*
is hilarious.*

Excuse me while I go collapse now.

'Canonised? Like, made into a cannon?' -- Sarah Gulick

'I wonder if I still have that quote in my pants.' -- Gulick

'Maddy looks like Bambi. Do you think Bambi would have his bellybutton
pierced?' -- Sarah Schofield

'But you can't slash platforms! They don't have a gender.' -- Gulick

'It's hyphenated. Like McDunough-Smith. Andrea Cat-Vampire.' -- Olivia

'I would heat your ice until it melts, but then I wouldn't have any.' --
Schofield

'Moo.' -- Schofield

'I feel violated and abused.' -- Andrea

'Look at me--I'm a fashion zombie! Bespoooke, bespoooke...' -- Andrea

'Our grade is mentally castrated.' -- Nick Pittman

'Throwing a ganja? Is that like throwing a fit, except high?' -- Garrison

'Sarah, my name is Olivia's Crotch. Catie, my name is Olivia's Crotch.
Garrison, my name is Olivia's Crotch...' -- Olivia

'Foooeeetuuus...' -- Garrison

'"Midget" is a funny word.' -- Andrea

'Your mom's two teddy bears!' -- Jenny

*For every quote present in this e-mail, please assume at least two others
that I didn't write down. And a third that would make your mother
blush--or, at least, I'm assuming so. Ooh, ooh, doesn't this just make you
want to join the play now? We're only a little bit rabid, I can assure
you.

Huzzah for IV drips!

-- Andrea 'the comic relief' Lam