[QOTW] Quote of the Week Uncensored February 20, 2005

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Feb 20 21:03:07 EST 2005

It appears I shall always send out an uncensored e-mail. I wonder if that
says anything about me

“You don’t like Lord Byron – so you’re like ‘quit it with the foreplay and
get to the good stuff!’” – Miller, to me

"Your G string is slipping." - Our orchestra conductor, to Cameron, on her
cello (presumably)

"I think I've just been invited on a six day Puerto Rican orgy.  But I
think I have too much math homework." - Bill Welsh, Jeff’s roommate

"His mother put all these really tacky icons all over the place; they sort
of weirded me out a bit, you know, Mary the holy Virgin watching us...but
then it got to be almost kinky." - Masha

"John Kerry is a horse-headed mother-fucker who should be marinated in
Heinz tomato ketchup." - A Texan guy, in response to the question, "Would
you like to help defeat George Bush?"

“I am father Eric Latex: Catholic priest by day, Catholic porn star by
night.” - Gabe Espinal, someone Joanna knows

"Close your legs, Claire, you're attracting flies." - Nathan, Jeff's cousin

“My tree has incest issues
” – Reilly, computer programming protege

“My penis is not a cat toy.” – Someone who wishes to remain unnamed, but
you all know who this is. At least give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Peaslee Debate: Brought to you by the letter R, the number
2, and Maria's ass!" -- Mike Drezner

Cast of Antigone: 'And I'll be fucking mother pheasants 'til the
pheasant-fucking's done!'
Andrea: 'That won't take very long, seeing as pheasants are rather small.'

Micheline “of the Sore Buttocks” Heal