[QOTW] (no subject)

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 24 13:29:31 EDT 2004

Hey!
   Last week's winner was Olivia with her Miller-burn, "You are neither
concise no essential."  I dunno Miller, you're definitely not concise,
but I think that maybe by this point you've grown on us all enough to
pass as being essential...In any case, it's quite funny,
congratulations Olivia.
Now for this weeks quotes (Most of which came from Orlin, who we all know
is the grease in the wheels of the QOTW machine...)

Now for the quotes:

"It is incredibly important for me to get to lunch on time today, for
reasons I will not go into.  Okay, I'm very hungry.  Let's get back to the
book." -Ms. Brewster,
teaching the period before lunch

"The goatee is the bullet-train ticket to credibility.  Everyone who has a
goatee
can be trusted." -Julian Hyde

"We are cows. We have no freedom, and they're milking us" -Rob Lewis, on
the state of American liberties in the 1760s

"It wasn't what they were asking, I just had a problem with their
definition of a square." -Josh, struggling with a Physics 2 problem.

"So basically, the point is if you're concerned about your soul just stay
away from politics." - Mr. Harsanyi, on Machiavelli

"May your beard always be full and your shirts always be plaid." - Roz to
Jeff

"So you already know Ziggy. Now that's Zags, Zigster, and Zig. Oh, And I'm
Kim." -Mrs. Zagorsky, introducing her husband, other son, and daughter.

"Mr. Wharton is the squariest square who ever squared a square." -Julian

" Woa, I thought Krieger was dead, nobody gets in a scuffle with Larry and
comes out of it alive.  Think about it; J.F.K....M.L.K" - Donna, on
Krieger coming back for a visit

"Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time
to talk." Johan, on himself

Happy Voting!

-Bess "Sorry is really isn't 'morning' anymore" Palmer