[QOTW] QOTW Week of October 11th-16th

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sat Oct 16 23:47:39 EDT 2004

Hi everybody!
Last week's landslide winner was Becca Thal's mother with her rather
charming quote, "Single-ply toilet paper in the admissions office: that's
how you know it's a safety school." My congratulations!

For this week, the nominees are (dadadaDAH!)

“Stop calling me ‘sir’ or I’ll call you names! Capische?” – Mr. Riahi “You
are neither concise, nor essential.” – Olivia, to Miller
“I am entirely convinced that college admissions departments are composed
of individuals who are simply too hateful and detestable to succeed in any
other profession.” Liz’s Japanese History paper
“It should be a fridge magnet: every hive needs a queen!” – Richard “My
dad and [his dog] Trotsky have a special connection. We think they think
the same way.” – Anna Poaster (English teacher Mr. Whelan's
daughter)
“I don’t do sharing.” – Mr. Wharton
“Have I ever talked to YOU? What would I want to waste my time doing that
for?” Mr. Racciopi, to Miller
“If you hold her shoulders down for three seconds you win, Alex!” – Larry,
to Alex and Joanna
“You are a mountain of small errors.” – Mr. Davis, to Andrea
“I don't need a memory anymore, I have Google.” Burt Collins

If you forgot how to vote, go to http://www.qotw.net/~qotw/howtovote.html
and learn and vote because hey, if you don't vote I will encourage the
monkeys to eat your brains. Just kidding. They just chew on them, really.

Joanna "pinned!" Rifkin