[QOTW] Quote of the Week Uncensored, Sunday May 23, 2004

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun May 23 11:17:33 EDT 2004

Readers,
Noticing that there were a number of censored quotes sitting in the
account, and that I had a number of borderline censorable quotes, I
decided that it was time for another Uncensored e-mail. Ickle firsties
close your eyes:
"They're not ice-cream cones, they're penises in disguise." - Nathan Potter
"Which means I'm out like a boner in sweatpants!" - AJ Machnes, presumably
out of his mind
"It's like, who sucks more, people in wheelchairs or retarded people?" -
Paul, confused about the Special Olympics
"Why is it called Microsoft and not Macro-Hard? Because that would make too
many geeks feel inferior." - Jenny Oberholzter
"So if someone doesn't bang you, you're going to die out." - Alex Vance,
learning natural selection
"I can only sleep if I have something on top of me and something between my
legs." - Fiona
“If anyone profits off my naked body, it should be me.” - Bart Horn on the
people who take pictures of naked Harvard students during Primal Scream,
and then sell them on the internet
"There are two things I don't break in this life: my promise, and my
balls." – Josh Kreiger
"The amount of out they made was absolutely ridiculous." - Joanna, on Jeff
& Micheline's relationship freshman year
"At least Mr. Weisman was getting some action." - Ms. Jackman on last
years senior skits

- Micheline "pointe shoes are pretty...but I didn't think people could
bend like that" Heal