[QOTW] Quote of the Week, Sunday May 23, 2004

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun May 23 11:00:59 EDT 2004

To all you most devoted Quote[ation] of the week readers,

Is there a better way to start your day than my composing a qotw e-mail?
No, I say, and so I bring you... the e-mail.

In breaking news, Becca Thal has one this past week's contest for Quote of
the Week. It was a grueling fight but in the end, by poking Dylan in the
eye with one vote, Becca emerged victorious with her quote "I forgot
Mother's Day, so I made repentant French toast. It tasted of
guilt."

And now for the nominees:
“Maybe you have guilt in your nose.” – Will on Becca’s stuffy nose
"When the PA announcer said that Kevin "the greek god of walks" Youkilis
was coming to the plate, Becky was very confused; she thought maybe he was
a professional chef." - Miller
“I’m down to the last few pages [in my notebook]. I hope we don’t learn
any more.” – Becky
“I plan on skipping out on judgement day. They’ll call out ‘Julian Hyde?
Julian Hyde?’ and I’ll be out getting a sundae or something.” – Julian
“Hey
how you doin’ big boy?” – Mr. Phillips to an integral that worked out
to 1/(2x) + C
"The Maltatude of merchandise offered by the Sovereign Military Order of
Malta is most impressive." - Max Cohen.  The SMOM is the world's smallest
sovereign states; it sells cufflinks and mugs on its website.
“Chick Flicks depress me. Scandinavian bombings cheer me up.” – Mr. Young
“[Seeing my gay friends get married] reminded me that some day I could get
married too. Then I remembered that required another person.” – Mr. Sherry
“It’s vert-e-bra! A support system that’s attached to your spine!” – Joanna
“The internet is like a woman; you got to treat her just right or she'll
throw water in your face and storm out of the room.” – Paul Cavallaro

Now for business. If you'd like to unsubscribe to this e-mail (Why would
you want to unsubscribe to this e-mail?) send an e-mail to
quoteoftheweek-unsubscribe at qotw.net. If you'd like to subscribe to
honorable mentions (it's like quote of the week ++!) send an e-mail to
honorablementions-subscribe at qotw.net. And finally if you'd like to pelt me
with dungbombs, send an e-mail to...actually, don't pelt me with
dungbombs. Before I go, I'd like to remind you to vote (if you don't know
how you can visit http://www.qotw.net/howtovote.html). Or maybe what I
mean is a bit harsher than 'remind'. Perhaps 'command'. Perhaps I'll show
you who your master is if you don't. Happy Voting!

- Micheline "Queen of Extracurriculars" Heal