[QOTW] Presidents Day Honorable Mentions

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Mon Feb 17 15:37:23 EST 2020

Happy Presidents Day!
Or is it Veterans Day?

I'm almost certain that it isn't Memorial Day.  Memorial Day is in Fall,
right?
OK.

God, this holiday stuff is confusing.

Anyways, here are this weeks' honorable mentions.  We got a lot of good
submissions and it was *quote* hard to choose the winners:

Mr. Perez: Where are we in medieval history now?
Michael: Page 153

“Boi is totally non gendered, see ‘do you want to do my boi?’ It’s
completely non gendered.” —Anonymous

Ben: Bro your handwriting
Nathan: It’s called “encryption”

“Everything wrong is alienation!” —Michael

Josiah: Romen, how do I become more relatable to the Freshmen?
Romen: (pause) Wait, who are you?

“I don’t like the debates because they all say the same thing and also
the lighting’s bad.” —Betty

Signing off,
Chris "Really Needs to Learn the US Holidays" MF