[QOTW] QOTW Uncensored February 2020

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Tue Feb 11 15:12:47 EST 2020

WARNING:
If you are a teacher, parent or other responsible human being at
Commonwealth, please stop reading or proceed at your own risk.  Also,
don't form a negative opinion of me or any of those here quoted because
this is an Uncensored edition.
Also, if you are a college attempting to screen any of those quoted
here, or an INTERPOL investigation attempting to find information on one
C. Maffucci-Fitanides, please don't pay any attention to this email.
Seriously.
It's not worth your time.

1. "It literally feels like giving birth. It's just really fucking
painful." - Nathan on writing

2. "I want to stick my wife in you" -Mr. Perez (lost in translation)

3. “You should join the chorus.  We could use your throat.” - Miles K

4. "The new logo is too pointy in every part except the chest."  -
Vivian on the updated Commonwealth logo

5. Avery: Peter’s just desperately trying to cover up his crush on Mr.
Paul.
    Paul: I know you’re desperate, Peter, but it’s not gonna happen right
now!

6. Anonymous Sophomore, after hearing the above quote: Well, Ms Jackman
is on sabbatical...

7. *notices the new camera in the Dartmouth Lobby*
    Josiah: Big Daddy is always watching

8. Ms. Grant, discussing the High Middle Ages: "Why was the fertility
rate higher? Because they were HAVING MORE SEX!!!"
    *pause*
    "I don't know, it just came to me."

9. I had to spend a week in a building filled with posters of vaginas.
-Vivian, on interning at gynecology clinic

10. “Elias, in this case, you are the fuck.” - Anonymous

All apoligeez,

Chris "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" MF