[QOTW] Honorable Mentions This Week

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Dec 15 19:08:55 EST 2019

Ahem,

You know the drill- here are the quotes that did not sufficiently warm
Wilder's cold unforgiving heart:
Don't vote on these or there will be serious repercussions and dire
consequences.

Alex: “I’m gonna say something stupid to get on QOTW”
Elias: “I’m submitting that”

*struggling to pronounce “Statistician”*
Izziy: “Why don’t we call them ‘Statiscatarian’?”

“I tend to finish very quickly” —Trevor “Travis” Chaplin

Mr. Sherry: “How do you keep an idiot in suspense?”
Henry: “Quizzes!”

“When you think about children, they are, like, a slightly different
species...” —Sophie Fullerton

Ellie: *sees cute dog and squeals*
Miles: “Are you leaking?”

Also, a brief note: Elias claims he is not in fact the author of this
week's quote about Parth Garg- please submit votes as "Elias".

Yours trooly,
Chris "We Actually Went To The Moon- the MOON" MF