[QOTW] Honorable Mentions 12/22/19

QOTW qotw at qotw.net
Sun Dec 22 18:49:59 EST 2019

Welcome to the last Honorable Mentions edition of 2019. As you probably
know by now, these are the quotes that didn’t spread quite enough
holiday cheer to be put up for voting:

“Please never call history spicy.” —Anonymous

“Your brain is made out of ant heads” —Collin

Victor: “We’re all ready for the holidays!
Ms. Sundberg: (walks out of the classroom)

“It’s the Carolingian renaissance of QOTW!” —Chris, on the recent
revamping of QOTW

Nevan: “I love you.”
Chef Isaiah: “Aww… If I wasn’t black, I’d blush!”

This holiday season, give the gift of quotes! Tell your friends (and
your enemies) to sign up for this mailing list by going to: