[QOTW] Elbaronoh Snoitnem july23?

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Fri Jul 22 22:50:58 EDT 2005

Hello! Hello!
Honorable mentions here. Please remember to submit submit submit!

"Shaun Lawson makes an UGLY female. Just to let you know." Andrea, warning
us all.

"I'm indulging my inner small animal." Andrea

"I'm sorry; I sometimes forget I'm talking to a person." -Ben Orlin's
"apology" after a weird tangent on AIM

"You simultaneously smacked me against my will for making a sex joke,
while reassuring me that you will smack me with my consent if I become a
vegetarian. Very confusing. It's really no mystery to me why people think
that Commies are weird."  Max Cohen to Matt Kraning

"Today is now officially 'No, I am not a Croatian nanny named Jana' Day."
Jenny, reflecting on the awkwardness of babysitting in a town filled with
Finnish nannies, while being neither blonde nor tall

"Well, kids. It looks like you've failed to scare her off. You have to try
harder." Marissa Paterson, talking about her quivering, but still
functional babysitter.

"I am now perfect. Officially." -Alex, NSHS student, on having a fan club

- Ponies on Boats from
Jenny "I'm really very nice when I've had a full night's sleep; it's just
that I'm an insomniac" Oberholtzer