[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, July 17

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Jul 17 09:18:55 EDT 2005

"I hate France. I mean, I think everyone should still visit, but only so they
can develop their unique hatred of that country." -Matt Pavini

"We cannot sell individual sticks of butter due to Federal State Law."
-Sign in the Star Market at Porter Square

"I don't get the term ILYFE [I'll love you forever]. If you have to use
some abbreviation, how in love can you actually be?" -Joe

"It will consist of about 50 people most of whom will be Krista's
friends." -a mother on her daughter's sweet 16

"Alack. Man I love saying 'alack.'" -Sam

"Do not fleche oncoming buses." -an indie fencing t-shirt (a fleche is
basically an all out charge)