[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, July 10

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Jul 10 08:17:11 EDT 2005

Howdy again everybody.

"Is 'lefties' or 'leftys' the plural of lefty? I think it's lefties,
leftys looks like a disease." -Wellesley student

"I like Alaska. It's a cool place to chill...pun slightly intended.
Sorry." -my aunt in Alaska

"I was going to say 'nude men in dresses,' but then I decided  that that
made no sense." -Andrea on stange internet pop-ups

"There's got to be a hardware store around here!" -an exasperated man,
standing outside a Home Depot

"Hi I'm Fiona and my favorite artist is God because he created Christian
Bale... his artwork is so beautiful it makes me cry..." -Fiona's mother

"How is water chlorinated?  Is it via HCl or bubbling Cl2 through it?
Probably the latter.  It'd be bad if you sterilized your pool by burning
the
swimmers." -Ben Miller

"College isn't prepared for YOU." -Paul Cavallaro to a senior

-GF