[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, July 31

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Jul 31 09:13:09 EDT 2005

My apologies, HMs were rather sparse this week. At any rate, enjoy:

"My dream is to be a peripheral character in my script. I will play the
bagpipes and work as a souse-chef..." -Jenny

"Please tell me if you wish to throw things, because I shall duck into my
portable bomb shelter. Or I would, if I had one." -Andrea

"I am very fond of Newton, and sleep there whenever I can. That's all
Newton. I'm only lying to the inhabitant to get into bed with his town."
-Joanna on the QOTW Newton Edition

"They're better than rock. They're boulder!" -Dan on the band Day Sleeper

"That's Poppy and me. We went in a photo booth and took our own photos."
-Rosie Johnson, explaining a photo