[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, January 16

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Jan 16 09:38:32 EST 2005

"This is your brain. This is your brain potted." -Rafi, making a clay brain

"Oh no, you should always do the reading last minute." -Ms. Grant, upon
finding out that everyone did the reading the day it was assigned and now,
three days later, had forgotten it

"The crescent moon looked down over the beack diabolically." -Zoe, using
diabolically and crescent moon in a sentence

"The physical manifestation of the metaphor is a cockroach. It never
dies." -Andrea Lam

"I was giving a tour when I was overwhelmed by people singing at me." -Mariah

"What? Men don't wear tight, sparkly clothing?" -Joanna, on her outfit
during Cyrano tryouts

"Watching you guys work is like watching a graceful ballet." -Mr. Conolly
on Jobs

"What I do is more avoiding drowning than actually swimming." -Kelly Fry,
Dartmouth student

Fin
-G.F. "Friar Tuck"