[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, October 10, 2004

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 10 07:51:05 EDT 2004

...And for the true believers...

"Oh don't leave, we were looking forward to sleeping with you." - Four
guys in the
room Julie and Trudy were assigned to for the debate tournament at UMBC.

"Adam couldn't spell chrysanthemum... that's why we worship Jesus.  He
could spell
chrysanthemum *and* onomatopoeia." - A Swarthmore religious advisor

"This is what happens when I read Dorothy Parker and Ogden Nash in
conjunction.
Really, really messed up poetry." - Andrea

"Everyone's childhood goes bankrupt sometime, Jenny." - Joanna Rifkin,
consoling
Jenny after she found out that Hostess filed.

"We could cut it out and it could become its own third-world country." -
Wesley
Morgan, eliminating New Hampshire from the U.S.

"Where's that really complicated bathroom that's somewhere on a hill?" -
Poulod

"I'd get more sense out of a squashed hedgehog." - Arnold Rimmer

"It brings a smiley to my face. :)" - Norris

Harry "still not Kate's brother" Alper